Pasargad Oil Company (private joint stock company) was established on July 9, 2003, and its main centre of this company is in Tehran, and its plants are in Tehran, Shiraz, Arak, Abadan, Tabriz, and Bandar Abbas.
Subjects of the Company Operation
- Purchase, sales, importing and exporting the raw materials and bitumen products.
- Production and distribution of bitumen products and network establishment inside or outside of the country.
- Purchase and sale of negotiable papers and investment and partnership in other economical plans.
- Purchase and sale the technical and industrial services in the field of petroleum products.
- Purchase and importing the raw materials and petroleum products.